Funerals & Memorials
The goal of a Life-Cycle Celebrant is to delve deeply into the life of your loved one, creating and delivering a one-of-a-kind funeral or memorial. My practice includes funerals, memorials, and graveside services as well as pre-planned ceremonies and living funerals. I work with individuals and families from all faith and spiritual backgrounds, as well as those who wish to have a secular service. Every family deserves a ceremony designed with care, empathy, and attention to detail.
My process includes listening and speaking with the honoree’s family and social circle, knitting together an appropriate ceremony including eulogies, rituals, readings, and music. All work will be done in consultation with and approved by those planning the event.
The objective of the ceremony is to honor death and celebrate life.
In addition to creating and delivering the funeral or memorial ceremony, I am pleased to assist with other tasks during this difficult time, including the following:
- Writing and placing obituaries and death notices
- Assisting with memorial tributes and photographic slide shows
- Creating commemorative funeral programs
- Helping to organize music, flowers, and other decorative items
- Supporting video conferencing efforts during the service
- Planning support for post-funeral receptions and gatherings